Sunday, September 8, 2024

After Hibernation

After Hibernation


8 September 2024


The Blog returns!


It appears that I needed to take a break of about two months.  I feel refreshed and ready to share my thoughts and feelings about my favorite subject: Platonism.  


It feels a bit like I went into hibernation and I’m now waking up.  I’m glad I didn’t simply remove the blog, which is an option I considered.  Sometimes you just need to step back from a project and let it rest like a fallow field so that something can emerge and blossom.


Thanks, everyone, for your patience and I look forward to making further posts.


Xenocrates Fitzgerald



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whitehead on Platonic Forms as Eternal Objects

  30 September 2024 Whitehead on Platonic Forms as Eternal Objects There is a section, early in Process and Reality , where Whitehead discus...